CLASSIC MYANMAR 8 DAYS TOUR by FLIGHT & BOAT (C8FB)
YANGON – HEHO – PINDAYA – KALAW – INLE LAKE – MANDALAY - BAGAN – YANGON
DAY 1 YANGON
Arrive Yangon International Airport. Transfer to Hotel. Yangon Sightseeing by Car.
- Sule Pagoda ; Independent Monument ; Old Colonial Buildings ; Yangon Harbour & Jetty ;
- Chauk HtatGyi ( Reclining Buddha ) ; Maha Wizaya Pagoda ;
- Shwe Dagon Pagoda (326ft high with 4 relics of four Buddha enshrine, 2500 years old)
Overnight at Yangon.
DAY 2 YANGON - HEHO by FLIGHT - PINDAYA – KALAW by CAR
Transfer from Hotel to Yangon Airport. Yangon - Heho by Morning Flight.
Heho - AungBan - Kyone - Pindaya by car. Sightseeing on the way.
Pindaya is well known for its extensive limestone caves. The caves are set deep in the hillsides and there stands at the entrance, a 15 meter high Shwe U Min Pagoda.There are some 6000 Buddha images and interesting stalagmites. Pindaya Cave Excursion & Sightseeing. Visit Danu & TaungYoe Hill Tribes Villages.
Pindaya – AungBan – Kalaw by car. Kalaw Sightseeing.
Overnight at Kalaw.
DAY 3 KALAW – NYAUNG SHWE – INLE LAKE
Visit Kalaw Market. Kalaw – Aung Ban – Shwe Nyaung – TaungGyi by car. Sightseeing on the way.
Visit Kakku Ancient Cluster of Ruined Stupas near Pao Village in TaungGyi..
Kakku - Nyaung Shwe by car. Transfer to Hotel on the Inle Lake by boat
Inle Lake SightSeeing by Boat. Inle Lake is the vast picture lake, 900 metres above sea level and one of the main attractions in Myanmar. The lake, 22 km long and 10 km across, has a population of some 150,000, many of whom live on floating islands of vegetation. Inle Lake, natural and unpolluted, is famous for its scenic beauty and the unique leg rowing of the Inn Thars, the native lake dwellers. Inle Lake Sun Set View.
Overnight at Inle Lake.
DAY 4 INLE LAKE – HEHO - MANDALAY by Flight
Inle Lake Sightseeing & Excursion by boat..
Visit Inle Lake 5 Days Market & Floating Market.
-Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda (Holly 5 Buddha Images) ; -Unique Scene of Inn Thars Tribes rowing & fishing by leg
-Floating Gardens & Plantation, Bird Watching ; Cheroot Making, Silversmith, Cotton & Silk Hand Weaving
-Nga Phe Chaung Monastery ( Jumping Cats) ;
Transfer from Nyaung Shwe to Heho Airport by car. Heho - Mandalay by Afternoon Flight.
Arrive Mandalay Airport. Transfer from Mandalay Airport at TataOo to Mandalay by car.
Visit Snake Temple at Paleik on the way..
Overnight at Mandalay, Mandalay Hill Resort.
DAY 5 MANDALAY (AMARAPURA)
Visit Maha Muni Buddha (Exalted Saint Buddha Image heavily gilded with gold leaf brought over from Arakan State in 1784). Gold Leaf Making & Stone Sculpture Excursion.
Amarapura Excursion & Sightseeing :
Amarapura(City of Immortal) Sightseeing by car. Some 11 km south of Mandalay is the town of Amarapura. It was the capital of Konbaung Dynasty during the reign of King Bodaw Paya when he moved its capital to Amarapura in 1783. :
U Pein Wooden Bridge (World Longest Teak Bridge) at Taung Thaman Inn(Lake) ; Maha Ganda Yone Monastery Excursion at 10:00 AM ; Tanpa Wadi Handicraft Village (Bronze Casting & Wood Carving) & Cotton & Silk Hand Weaving Excursion.
Mandalay Excursion & Sightseeing :
Mandalay Royal Palace( The whole palace complex was destroyed by fire during the war.
The palace walls, the four gates and the moat still stand today as evidence of the majestic Royal Palace City.
A number of palace buildings have been reconstructed within the premises.
- Tapestry Work Shop Excursion,
- Kuthodaw Pagoda (King Mindon built this Pagoda in 1868, surrounding it with 729 marble slabs inscribed with the
Tipitaka Text The Three Baskets of the Buddhist Pali Canon). It is often called the "World's Biggest Book".
- Shwe Nandaw Monastery (Built with Teak Wood Carving).
This beautifully built monastery was originally inside the palace compound. King Thibaw had moved it to its present site east of the palace in 1879 after (King Mindon) his father's death.
- Atu-Ma-Shi Monastery (Built in 1878 by King Mindon, and which was partially destroyed by fire in 1890.
- KyaukTawGyi Pagoda
- Mandalay Hill ( 230 metres in elevation, commands a panoramic view of the city and surrounding countryside. The legend has it that the Buddha, on his visit, had made a prophecy that a great city would be founded at the foot of the hill.
DAY 6 MANDALAY – BAGAN by BOAT
Transfer from Hotel to Mandalay Jetty at 04:30. Depart Mandalay Jetty at 05:30
Mandalay – Bagan by Boat along the Ayarwaddy River.
Arrive Bagan Jetty at 18:00. Transfer from Bagan Jetty to Hotel.
Bagan Sun Set View. Overnight at Bagan. Bagan Hotel / Tharabar Hotel
OR Mandalay – Bagan by Flight. Bagan Sightseeing. Overnight at Bagan.
DAY 7 BAGAN – YANGON by Flight
Bagan Full Day Excursion at Bagan Archaeological Zone by Car.
- Shwe Zigon Pagoda (frontal bone and a tooth relic of Lord Buddha enshrine) ; Wet Gyi Inn Gu Byauk Gyi Temple
- Kyan Sittha Oo Min (Cave like temple with fresco painting) ; Hti Lo Min Lo Temple.
- Ananda Temple (built in 1091 A.D. finest and most venerated temple in Bagan) ;
- Ananda Oak Kyaung with colourful fresco painting ; That Byin Nyu temple (the highest in Bagan built in 12th century).
- Sula Muni Temple ; Gawdaw Palin Temple ; - Dhama Yan Gyi Temple ;
: Manuha Temple ; MyinKaBar Gu Byauk Gyi Temple (Fresco Painting) ; Mya Zedi Chedi & Stone Slab ; Lawka Nanda Chedi ; Lacquerware Work Shop ; Dhama YaZiKa Chedi ; Paya Thone Zu ; Tayot Pyay Phaya
Bagan - Yangon by Evening Flight. Transfer from Airport to Hotel by Car.
Overnight at Yangon.
DAY 8 YANGON
Yangon Sightseeing & Shopping : Visit White Elephants & KyaukTawGyi Pagoda ; Mae Lamu Pagoda ; Sway Daw Zedi ; Kaba Aye Pagoda ; Gems, Jewelries, Handicrafts & Souvenirs Shop Visit Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott Market). Check-out from Hotel. Transfer to Yangon International Airport.. Depart Yangon.
Back | Top
RUBYLAND Tourism Services Co., Ltd.
your reliable tour operator in myanmar
No.16, Aung San Stadium,
Near Central Railway Station,
Kun Chan Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Mobile Phone: (+95-9) 5017373
Fax/Ph : (+95-1) 394811, 243185
Web site developed by Myanmars.NET, Yangon,
Copyright© 2000~ by RUBYLAND. All rights reserved.